This is the first version of my logo. The intended result of this project was to end with a finished official brand. I started on CorelDraw and moved the design back and forth between Corel and Rhino CAD. I did this because Rhino allows for a little more precise line editing and line changes.
Corel was the end program because it allows for more color and design options that Rhino and printing via Corel allows me to do a more complicated print more precisely and make it exactly how I want it. They printed out very well with very little noticeable color changes. I printed them via VersaWorks and the large format Roland printer.